Add On Touch Screen Switch Panel For 8 Circuit SE System Universal. Time to add a Touch Screen to your SE 8 Circuit system? This can be added to your existing SE 8 Switch JK system or used as a second Touchscreen for your existing SE Touchscreen system. Is not compatible with Gen I or Gen II 6 circuit system.
The industry leader in power and control solutions.andnbsp;sPOD systems utilizes automotive grade approved high-power, high-temp, ultra-reliable components with a maximum 100 amp capacity! The sPOD SourceSE is a Solid-State fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled system utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. OEM vehicle specific simple installation hardware, engineered and 100 percent manufactured in the United States since 2006.
The touch screen controller is small but packs a Big punch! (3-3/4w X 2-7/8h X 5/8 thick) The control module is a 3.5-inch LED backlit TFT LCD screen with a resolution of 320 x 240, 16.7m colors and a viewing angle of 180 degrees housed in a billet aluminum case with a 1 RAM mount installed on back panel. The connection between the SourceSE and the touchscreen uses a standard Ethernet cable 10 feet long.
- Reduced installation time and labor allowing for mounting and connection of eight switches at one time versus individually.
- Reduced wire harness complexity, using one harness to our controller to accommodate up to 32 circuits.
- Reduced harness size offers an overall reduction in weight, improving operational efficiency of the equipment.
- Increase in switch lifecycle over traditional electromechanical switches.
Each switch is programmable for:
- Switch Linking
- On Road and Off Road mode of operation
- Touchscreen Control Module Features:
- Voltage feedback (vehicles battery/alternator voltage)
- SourceSE board temperature feedback (shown on screen)
- Customization: legends (3 lines of text)
- Automatic backlighting off after 30 minutes of being inactivity
- Automatic power off after 6 hours of being inactive or engine not running (Deep sleep mode)
- One touch off function
- One second hold on off button shuts all circuits down
- Automatic system shut down when touchscreen is unplugged
- Backlight dimming
- Multiple Source select (One touchscreen can control up to 32 circuits)
Options / parts required:
RAM-201U Double Socket Arm for 1 inch RAM Ball (Must have this in order to mount touchscreen)
RAM-238U Base with 1 inch RAM Ball (For fixed surface mounting and interconnect between double socket arm)
8-700-PSA A-Pillar Mount with 1 inch rubber coated Ram Ball. (For fixed surface mounting and interconnect between double socket arm)
RAM-224-1U Suction Cup Base with 1 inch RAM Ball (For fixed surface mounting and interconnect between double socket arm)
8-700-BT Add-on Bluetooth module to enable the system to be controlled by an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini (Optional)