The Bantam will save hours of wiring and installation time! It is a small, 8-circuit (expandable) control system that provides a clean (one ethernet cable into the cab!) and safe way to power and control 12/24VDC accessories. Due to the Bantams small footprint, the placement options are endless!
No cutting, fishing wires into the cab or tapping into the vehicle electrical system. Its the perfect over-all solution for all your aftermarket electrical accessories with options unmatched by anyone.
Note Bantam systems are not shipping international (outside the continental US), please check back with us.
- Bantam w/ 8-switch Panel Green Switches for 07-08 Jeep Wrangler JK sPOD
- High current capabilities (30 amps per circuit) with a maximum 100 amp capacity.
- Operates on 12VDC or 24VDC.
- Small footprint: 4.0 W x 4.0 L x 1.125 T (See side by side comparison to our Original 8-circuit system).
- Programmable functions for: Dimming, Strobe, Flash and Momentary.
- Switch linking (create a master switch to control other switches within the same panel).
- Flexibility to add multiple controller types such as: Touchscreen, HD smart controller, hard rocker switches and wirelessly using the Bantam app on a smart phone, tablet or any Bluetooth LE enabled device.
- Expandable up to 32 circuits that can be controlled with single touchscreen, or infinite number of circuits with use of additional controllers, limited only by the supplied power source.
- Ethernet cable interconnect with a 25 foot distance limitation.
- Fully programmable via free Bantam app.
- Current monitoring (via touchscreen and app).
- Protection against: Over current, over heat, short, reverse polarity protection, and field collapse.
- Low voltage detection circuit that will monitor battery voltage and shut system, and all accessories attached to it, off when battery voltage drops below 11.2VDC.
- Ignition control for two circuits (switches 1 and 2).
- Safety lock-out for two circuits (switches 1 and 2).
- 16-position terminal block for end user connections (both ground and power).
- Removable dust cover with spots for legends and port identifications.
- Universal mount.
- 8-position input terminal block for controlling outputs (3.3V DC â€š 24V DC inputs).
External Controller Options
- Third party switches
- Raspberry Pi
- Alpine Audio systems KAC-001 head unit controller
- Sensors, thermostats, pressure switches, fan controllers and more