Chevy full width Dana 60 Axle Truss System with integrated double ended steering ram mount. The Motobilt Chevy Dana 60 axle truss is laser cut and bent out of 3/8 inch high strength steel for the main structure. The truss spans the length of the axle, and is included in an integrated hydraulic ram mount for full hydraulic steering.
The design is meant for a 2.5 inch double ended ram. The ram is completely protected from underneath with a full skid plate to keep it safe from rocks. The truss and steering ram mount are tied in together and a mount for a small clevis shackle is located on the front center of the steering ram mount. This mount is used to connect your winch to be used as a Suck Down winch point.
The entire system is designed with keyway fitments to ensure a true and straight forward install. Removable skid plate for diff cover is included for ease of access into the differential.
- Chevy full width Dana 60 Axle Truss
- Laser cut 3/8 inch high strength steel for the main structure
- Removable skid plate for diff cover is included
- Sold as kit
- We have additional mounts for coilovers, link tabs, and hydraulic steering rams available for purchase separately and are not included with this kit
- Professional welding is required to install this system properly