The 3/4 x 5/8 High Misalignment Spacer is used to increase the range of motion for rod ends. Decreasing the hole size and creating the greatest range of motion. With less binding, the life-span of the heim joint is greatly increased. For use in applications where the need for misalignment is more important than the size of the bolt. Sold in pairs.
- 3/4 x 5/8 High Misalignment Spacer
- Fits 3/4 inch hole and reduces bolt size to 5/8 inch
- Made from 303 Stainless Steel
- Increases range of motion for the rod end
- Used in Suspension and steering applications
- Sold as pair