HitchLink 3.0 Inch hitch receiver Factor 55. Why reduce a 3 inch receiver with sleeves when you don't have to! For Class V 3 inch hitch receivers Only. Our truck owners asked and we listened.
No Need To Sleeve Class V hitch receivers to weaker Class III and Class IV. Finally a hitch receiver shackle mount designed for Class V 3 inch receivers. Only available in Military Specification Anodizing (Mil-A-8625 F Type III) hard anodized gray finish.
The HitchLink 3.0 will accept both 3.4 inch and 7/8 inch shackles. It can be oriented inside the hitch receiver allowing the shackle tab to be parallel to the bumper or vertical depending on its desired need. It also eliminates the need to use a receiver sleeve to downsize your receiver to a 2.5 inch or a 2 inch adapter. Rated at 18,000 lbs. Ultimate Failure at 70,000 lbs.
- Use your receiver as a recovery tow point
- Lightweight precision CNC machined 6000 series aluminum
- Weighs only 5 lbs pounds
- Rated at 18,000 pounds
- Ultimate failure at 70,000 plus pounds
- Fits standard Class V 3 inch receivers
- Fits common 3/4 inch (7/8 inch pin) and 7/8 inch (1 inch pin) screw pin shackles/D-rings
- Available in the Military Specification Anodizing (Mil-A-8625 F Type III) Gray
- Cross drilled hitch pin attachment (vertical or horizontal shackle pin axis)
- Made In The USA
- Sold As Each
- Never exceed factory receiver hitch pull rating
- Always use a quality steel alloy 5/8 inch hitch pin
- Always pull in line with the hitch, do not bind or side load the shackle