JK Add On Switch Panel For 8 Circuit SE System 07-08 Wrangler JK Red. The system utilizes automotive grade approved high-power, high-temp, ultra-reliable components with a maximum 100 amp capacity! The sPOD SourceSE is a fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled system utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. OEM vehicle specific simple installation hardware, engineered and 100 percent manufactured in the United States.
This is an Add On Only be added to SE Touchscreen system 8-700-TS-JK to allow Touchscreen and hard switch panel option. Not designed to be used without SE 8 Circuit Source.
Fits 2007-2008 Jeep JK
Switch Panel Features:
- Dual lit (LED indicator lights, on position and pilot light) in Red (All switches will be one color)
- The new switch panel has 8 switches. This panel uses an Ethernet cable that interfaces with the Source with a RJ-45 plug on both ends. Standard cable length will be 10 feet.
- Each switch is programmable for Strobe or Flash (by a sequence of On/Off/On quickly )
- Automatic system shut down when panel is unplugged
- Lower pilot light has an independent power control push button for full operator control
- Switches are Carling Technologies Contura series with an IP67 rating (marine/heavy equipment)
- Switch Panel housing is Not plastic but rather, an aluminum formed and welded design to match the interior of the Jeep JK (2009-2015) with specific mounting hardware
- Switch panel can be daisy chained for remote operations (EG: one panel in cab and one panel in far back of truck) can easily add up to 10 switch panels.
- Options to mix and match with the Touchscreen panels as well.
- Two ports available integrated into the CAN-Bus controller.