JK Switch Panel 6 Switch W/Air Gauge 07-08 Wrangler JK Green. Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 11.2VDC and cuts-back in at 12.8VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!
Each system includes the following:
- All required mounting brackets and hardware. System will come pre-wired ready to install.
- Switch panel, six single light Contura switches, 6 Green actuators (installed and pre-wired), two piece Wire Harness set with 8 multi color leads utilizing 18 gauge wires.
- Each end has an automotive connector made by Deutsch.
- Complete Air Gauge kit 0-200 psi Air Gauge w/Quick Release Camozzi fittings and 10 food of high pressure connection line.
- Not Recommend for Custom Rockers. Switches do not have lower pilot light.
- All wires are wrapped in high temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
- The Source 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch style cube style relays (SPST 40amp) (plug-in style)
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from field collapse
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
- Mounting bracket for Jeep Wranglers
Part Number: 610-07LT-LED-G
Call for Availability 706-534-9955