JK Switch Panel 8 Switch Dual Source SE 09-17 Wrangler JK Red LED. The system utilizes automotive grade approved high-power, high-temp, ultra-reliable components with a maximum 100 amp capacity! The sPOD SourceSE is a fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled system utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. OEM vehicle specific simple installation hardware, engineered and 100 percent manufactured in the United States.
The new switch panel has 8 switches. This panel uses an Ethernet cable that interfaces with the Source with a RJ-45 plug on both ends. Standard cable length will be 10 feet. The industry leader in power and control solutions.
- Dual lit (LED indicator lights, On position and pilot light) in Red (All switches will be one color)
- Fully programmable Digital controlled system.
- Eight circuits rated at 30 amps at 12.5vdc per circuit that are End-User friendly terminal block for attaching accessories.
- Expandable (Daisy Chained selectable) to up to 32 circuits with simple plug-n-play features!
- Low voltage cutoff (LVCO) battery protection circuit has spec voltage cutoff at 11.2 VDC with a two-minute delay before shutting down the SourceSE. This is useful when you have accessories turned on while the vehicle is not running. When the vehicle starts, the accessories can then be used again. The low voltage battery protection circuit can be turned off with the DIP switches.
- No more worrying about what rated fuse to install! The system will protect from 1.5 amps to 30 amps automatically. The SourceSE incorporates a failsafe self-healing fault protection system. Fuses have been eliminated (for all accessory outputs) and replaced with current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by a microprocessor. This is a great feature for low maintenance and troubleshooting
- Shield receptacle for the optional Bluetooth module for a plug-n-play end-user upgrade. This creates a scalable platform for future optional enhancements.
- One single ATM mini-style fuse for LVCO protection and reset.
- Mix-N-Match with the touchscreen.
Switch Panel Features:
- Each switch is programmable for Strobe or Flash (by a sequence of On/Off/On quickly )
- Automatic system shut down when panel is unplugged
- Lower pilot light has an independent power control push button for full operator control
- Switches are Carling Technologies Contura series with an IP67 rating (marine/heavy equipment)
- Switch Panel housing is NOT plastic but rather, an aluminum formed and welded design to match the interior of the Jeep JK (2009-2015) with specific mounting hardware
- Switch panel can be daisy chained for remote operations (EG: one panel in cab and one panel in far back of truck) can easily add up to 10 switch panels. Options to mix and match with the Touchscreen panels as well.
- Selection of up to 4 sPOD SourceSE to have control of up to 32 circuits.
- Two ports available integrated into the CAN-Bus controller.