The front EVO Double ThrowDown System is engineered for the guys who like to go fast. This system utilizes a coilover similar to our EVO SPEC Front Bolt on Coilover system and has the same added benefits, as well as an additional bypass shock each corner. With the addition of a bypass shock you have full external adjustability of the damping and zones within the shock stroke that allow the system to be position sensitive. This system gives your suspension up to 12 inches of positions sensitive damped travel specfically tuned for the Jeep JK.
- Coilover/Bypass shocks (Comes complete with EVO SPEC King Shocks)
- All bracketry made from laser cut 3/16 inch steel and CNC bent for optimum precision Adjustable ride height without the need for changing parts
- Engineered and tested to work with the EVO-LEVER and rear Double ThrowDown
- Compatible with 2007 and up Jeep Wrangler JK (2 and 4-door models)
- This Complete system uses: 2.0 Diameter EVO Spec Remote Reservoir Coilover by King Shocks 2.5 inch Diameter EVO Spec Remote Reservoir by King Shocks 3-Tube Bypass
- All shocks purchased with our kit come withâ€™ EVO Spec Proprietary Spring Rates and Valving
Note: High Clearance Fenders Recommended Front Aftermarket CV Driveline is required for proper installation and is not included with kit.
Note: Wheel backspacing adjustments may be required. Due to so many variations and combinations of ACTUAL tire sizes, wheel widths, tire inflation presures etc.
Note: For larger aftermarket front axle tubes.