Motobilt now offers the Jeep JL Hammer Stinger front bumper with fog light holes. It features DOM steel tube stinger and built in provisions for factory style fog lights. The Motobilt Jeep JL Front Hammer Bumper is a 48.5 inch wide, sleek, tight-fitting design proudly made in the USA.
Our JL Hammer Bumper is 3D CAD designed to ensure the best possible fit to your Jeep JL. The bumper will fit all 2018 and newer models of the Jeep JL 2 door and 4 door JL Unlimited. The front d-ring mounts are CNC cut from 3/4 inch thick steel plate and pass through the bumper where they weld to the bumper mounting plates in addition to the bumper body. This was done for added strength to the recovery point.
The Hammer Stinger bumper has provisions to mount the factory fog lights or aftermarket LED fog lights. We have pre-installed riv nuts for 10-24 screws in the factory bolt pattern. The ends of the Hammer bumper taper up for tire clearance. Each cut in the bumper was intentional to keep it tight to the frame rail for a better approach angle.
The main construction of the bumper is fabricated from 3/16 inch thick high strength steel plate. The bumper also serves as a winch mount. The top side of the JL Hammer bumper has bolt holes for a recovery winch.
- Jeep JL Stinger Hammer 48.5 inch front bumper.
- Stinger made from 1 3/4 inch steel DOM tube and laser cut gussets from 3/16 inch steel.
- Fits 2018 and newer Jeep JL 2 door and 4 door JL Unlimited
- Fits 2020 and newer Jeep Gladiator
- Fabricated from 3/16 inch thick high strength steel plate
- Bolt on design
- 3/4 inch thick steel d-ring mounts
- Pass through d-ring mounts weld to the bumper
- Included Fog Light Holes
- Pre-installed riv nuts for 10-24 screws in the factory bolt pattern
- Made in the USA
- Sold as each
- If installing a winch, MB1002 fairlead mount will also need to purchased. See Related Parts.
- Motobilt bumpers ship bare steel, paint or powdercoat needed before use.
- No cutting required on the frame rails on your Jeep JL
- LED fog light NOT included, but sold separately.