The Motobilt Jeep spring over offset perch was designed to work with an axle tube diameter of 2.5 inch. These are commonly used on Jeep Dana 30 front axles in a spring over application. They can be used in other applications also such as a Jeep CJ dana 30. Remember if you use these on a Jeep CJ you will need to run the wider 2.5 inch wide leaf springs.
The laser cut steel perch is built to work with 2.5 inch wide springs and has 3 center pin holes for adjustability. The perch is offset on one side so that when mounteD it can mount up close to the differential housing. This allows you to perform a spring over on your Jeep YJ factory front axle. If you attempted to use a standard perch your springs would end up un even and put your suspension in a bind. These perches are made out of 1/4 inch thick steel plate that is laser cut, CNC bent, and then welded for the ultimate in strength.
- Jeep Off set spring perches
- Laser cut 1/4 inch thick steel plate
- Works with 2.5 inch wide springs and has 3 center pin holes
- Designed to work with an axle tube diameter of 2.5 inch
- Sold as pair
- If using these on a Jeep CJ you will need to run the wider 2.5 inch wide leaf springs