The Motobilt Jeep TJ Rocker Guards for competition or stretch cut corners with tube step are in-house laser cut from 3/16 inch high strength steel. The Rocker Guards extend up to the bottom edge of the door and bend underneath the jeep to protect it. They completely cover the front and the back past the wheel well opening. This extra length when used with the Motobilt comp cut or stretch cut corners allows for a more proportional look and additional protection.
The slots in the bottom make it easier to wash mud and debris out. A heavy duty step is made from 1.75 inch DOM steel tube with an integrated grimple plate for additional grip when getting in and out of the Jeep. Motobilt Jeep TJ Rocker Guards are countersunk and ship bare metal with hardware included. Hardware 12- 5/16 inch counter sunk bolts with flat washers and nyloc nuts. These work well with Motobilt competition corners PN MB1051 or stretch cut corners MB1058 Our rocker guards are formed so that they wrap under neath the body of your jeep and tie into the factory body mounts.
This allows for the ultimate in under body protection and strength. We also slot the lower portion of the rocker guards to make it easy to clean out your rockers after a hard day of wheeling.
- Jeep TJ Rocker Guards for Competition and Stretch Cut Corners with tube step
- Laser cut from 3/16 inch high strength steel
- Step is made from 1.75 inch DOM steel tube
- Hardware 12- 5/16 inch counter sunk bolts with flat washers and nyloc nuts
- Sold as pair
- These work well with Motobilt competition corners PN MB1051 or stretch cut corners MB1058
- Ships bare metal