Modular 6 Switch Panel Universal Dual LED 36 Inch Cable Blue. Universal System for use in many trucks and UTVs. This system includes a Modular 6 switch panel. The sPOD switch panel is easy to install and arrives with switches installed and wired for plug and play ease like our Jeep TJ and JK systems. Source mounts to top of fuse box. Some cutting and drilling required.
Note: For Toyota Tacoma installs, later models (2015+) must have a stock sunglasses holder for placement of the switch panel.
- For 2004 and older Toyota Tacoma, please request the special 90 degree (2 tabs formed up) Source bracket
- Each system includes the following:
- Switch actuator color 6 Blue
- All required mounting brackets and hardware.
- Switch panel, six dual LED light Contura switches (installed and pre-wired), two piece Wire Harness set with 6 multi color leads utilizing 18 gauge wires. Each end has an automotive connector made by Deutsch.
- All wires are wrapped in high temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
- The Source 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch style cube style relays (SPST 40amp) (plug-in style)
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from field collapse
- Inline 50 amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 11.2VDC and cuts-back in at 12.8VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
- Highlights of the dual light option:
- Gives the operator a choice of having a night lighted switch.
- The lower lighted portion of the switch is fully controlled by the operator.
- Prevents from tapping into the OEM electrics.
- No extra wiring required by the installer or customer.
Part Number: 700-Mod-LED-B
Call for Availability 706-534-9955